• Preparation margin repair tool enables you to make the most out of imperfect intraoral scans: fix margins to get an acceptable result despite artifacts or holes in the scan
• Save time with Auto Articulator for automatic dynamic occlusion*
• Integration of compact milling machines: select your preferred block and start production seamlessly from within your CAD software*
• Switch tooth libraries while keeping previous setup
*requires add-on module
• Design smiles with virtual gingiva for superior outcomes
• Design smiles based on patients‘ natural teeth
• Improved 3D-to-photo alignment: adjust 3D viewer to match rendering to the camera‘s focal length
• Faster design of bite splints
• Design bite splints for both arches simultaneously
• Copy Denture: Instead of relining an old denture, rapidly and inexpensively produce a new one
• Design dentures on ball attachments
• Add-on for the Ivotion™ Denture System* now available. Need more details? Find all you need to know about Ivotion™ Denture System and exocad’s DentalCAD right here.
*Ivotion library purchase from Ivoclar required
• Lab/doctor collaboration: doctors can now share external case-related files (images, videos and X-rays) via MyiTero™ portal
• New bi-directional case communication lets you share designs in 3D
• Validate margins with iTero intraoral camera images and visualization of tooth structure with iTero NIRI images
• Design post and core restorations
• A crown matching the core can then be directly designed
*Available upon request for beta testers
The new Elefsina release is now available at no extra charge to all exocad customers with a valid upgrade contract. exocad customers with a permanent licence without an upgrade contact must purchase one in order to use the new release. Find out more about our upgrade possibilities here.
With DentalCAD, the choice is yours: Easily and seamlessly integrate our powerful dental CAD software solution with all exocad products and modules in one seamless digital workflow.
Learn more about our products
Visit us on YouTube! On our channel, you'll find stunning technology, useful video tutorials and informative quick guides to help you handle our products most effectively.
Visit our YouTube Channel