To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt, we are looking for you as a
Senior Cloud Developer (m/w/d)*
We are seeking a talented and driven individual to join our team as a Senior Cloud Software Developer. In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to the advancement of our cutting-edge dental software solutions. Your primary responsibility will be to develop and deploy micro-services that interact with machine learning models. You will have the chance to use the latest cloud technologies and to work on a very modern code base.
Key Tasks Include:
- Build gRPC or REST services that will be consumed by our main product DentalCAD and by other align products.
- Integrate machine-learning services developed by other teams in align.
- Work closely with the teams developing the front-end and the teams that provide ML services to integrate.
- Manage the application lifecycle of backend services (development, deployment and operations) using existing infrastructure.
- Develop unit tests and test concepts for the backend services.
Personal skills and experience:
- Min. a Bachelor’s degree or related equivalent professional experience
- 7+ years of professional experience in software development
- Deep understanding of C#, .NET Core and Docker
- Experience with building services using ASP.net
- Basic skills in native development using C/C++
- Basic skills with modern data storage technologies like Redis or MongoDB
- First experience with Amazon Web Services or other cloud platforms (Azure, GCP)
- Ability to quickly pick up skills in various script languages (Python, Powershell, Bash)
- Structures and manages the execution of tasks with general supervision and has the ability to work independently
- Fluent in German and/or English.
This is what we offer you
- Exciting and varied activities in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- Positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work, Tuesday till Thursday are office days, Monday and Friday home office is possible
- Corporate events
- Sports opportunities and work-life balance
- Complimentary drinks, fruit, and snacks
- Canteen with its own chef
- Good transport links
- JobTicket, JobRad
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download job ad as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.