Discover our globally renowned software solution DentalCAD 3.1 Rijeka for outstanding dental restoration designs – powered by passion, executed in excellence. Click on the image or the link below to watch the video.
• iTero NIRI technology and intraoral camera images are now automatically incorporated when designing restorations
• Technicians can visualize the internal and external tooth structure and optimize the process of margin line tracing
• Labs benefit from unprecedented layers of information and insights into their work
• The first model with a printable articulator
• Previous 3D-printed jaw models only had a clip-fold articulator that allowed users to check the static occlusion
•xSNAP Module is a 3D-articulated system, featuring a spherical head, that allows not only a simple opening and closing movement but also precisely executed protrusion and laterotrusion
*Now available in several sizes as an add-on module for Model Creator
• One disc, one milling process, one denture
• Ivoclar’s Ivotion Denture System, a complete workflow for the digital production of high-quality, removable dentures is now available
• Ivotion combines both tooth and denture base material in one disc and provides a monolithic solution in one uninterrupted milling cycle without bonding
*The FullDenture IV add-on module can be purchased at Ivoclar
Our smile design add-on module comes packed with new visualization and documentation options.
Increase efficiency and reuse designs along the patient case journey.
Accelerate the design of both single-unit restorations and complex, upper and lower restorations in one go.
Get more control over your denture design
Model creation is now even more automated.
This finetuned module offers top-tier functionality
Enjoy more intuitive workflows with exocam and more integrations with exoprint.
New built-in screenshot management tools make it possible to collect, edit, and tag screenshots.
The affected parts of the design are now visually highlighted, offering a quick overview of the adaptation parameters to be applied.
Enables the design of implant-based restorations based on stock abutment libraries.
The new Rijeka release is now available at no extra charge to all exocad customers with a valid upgrade contract. exocad customers with a permanent licence without an upgrade contact must purchase one in order to use the new release. Find out more about our upgrade possibilities here.
With DentalCAD, the choice is yours: Easily and seamlessly integrate our powerful dental CAD software solution with all exocad products and modules in one seamless digital workflow.
Learn more about our products
Visit us on YouTube! On our channel, you'll find stunning technology, useful video tutorials and informative quick guides to help you handle our products most effectively.
Visit our YouTube Channel