To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Web Development Team Leader*
In this role you will lead a dedicated development team for intraoral scanner integration. As a leader of the team you will engage edge technology in cloud programming and web technology of intraoral scanners and exocad dental CAD ecosystems. The team provides solutions for the dental community using machine learning algorithms, 3D visualization and more.
In this role, you will
- Lead a group of 6 developers, responsible for delivering features for the iTero scanner ecosystem
- Overall responsibility for all engineering functions in the team. Quality, efficiency, timelines and targets.
- Full managerial responsibility over people – recruiting and on boarding processes, Performance, mentoring and development as well as administrative support such: licensing, vacation requests, equipment, reporting, etc.
- Work closely with product owners and project management to ensure the ongoing execution of the development processes
- Define and lead development processes and standards for the teams, as well as quality procedures to ensure outstanding quality of delivery and culture of excellence
- Take active part in in architecture discussions, help to clarify functional and detect non-functional requirements
- Assist team in resolving impediments and integration points related to the other teams
- Participate in day-to-day development activities
In this role, you’ll need:
- Excellent people management skills - SCRUM Master and/or Team Leader experience – 3 years Results driven & Can Do Attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical capability, hands-on & passionate
- Excellent communication (written & verbal), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Highly self-motivated and motivating top performer
- Agile methodology Scrum/Kanban/SAFe
- Fluent English
- German language skills are an advantage
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience in commercial software development
- React and Angular. Be familiar with existing design / architecture patterns
- Canvas and 3d modeling libraries like treejs.
- Experience with cloud architecture
- Experience with AWS tools and products (EC2, Lambda, SNS, SQS, RDS, CloudFormation, Terraform)
- Backend Technology - .Net and NodeJS
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Sounds like a good fit?
Great! Click the “Online application” link below to let us know you are interested. Not the right fit? Don’t worry, there are many more opportunities. Please consider sharing this opportunity with others in your network.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF