To strengthen our location in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Training & Education Specialist (m/w/d)
You will provide global expertise at technical level to create learning and marketing materials (video tutorials, instructions, teaser videos) to support our resellers and their end customers in using our products. You will work close together with the Application Support Specialists and the Marketing Team. You will be actively trained and supported in the use of our software by your colleagues.
- Creation of training documents and videos, on software usage provided in wiki.exocad.com, our YouTube channel and social media.
- Offer technical expertise to support marketing and sales projects.
- Conduct reseller software demonstrations worldwide, online, on site or at our offices.
- Maintain contact with opinion leaders in coordination with Sales.
- Other tasks related to training and education.
- Support our R&D department in further developing and improving all our products by constantly testing the software and hardware of partners, and by passing on suggestions and complaints as well as any feedback from our customers and users.
- Represent our company and our products in a friendly and competent manner at trade fairs and other events worldwide.
- Cooperating with other departments like R&D, Customer Service, Marketing, Quality Management, Sales and Integration Department
- Reporting to Global Application Support Manager
The personal requirements:
- Technical education in the field of dental technology with a degree as certififed dental technician or master dental technician.
- Several years of experience in dental CAD/CAM, in-depth experience with our software is required.
- Ideally, experience in first and second-level support as well as software training.
- Experience with software and platforms for creating video tutorials or user guides.
- Very good knowledge of English, including written.
- You have no problems speaking in front of a larger audience.
- Fascination for software and computers.
- Confident and affable demeanour and a passion for travel.
- Teamwork and communication skills, self-organization working from home and creativity in the foreground.
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
- JobTicket (when working in Darmstadt)
- Headquarter in Darmstadt or
- Home Office at other place
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF