At exocad we develop advanced 3D software for healthcare applications. With our innovative software solutions for CAD/CAM and implant planning, we offer products that give people a better quality of life every day. In doing so, we cooperate with leading manufacturers in the dental CAD/CAM and implantology industry.
For reinforcement at our headquarters in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Supervisor CAD Libraries, System Integration (m/w/d).
We are seeking a highly motivated and skilled CAD & Denture Integration Specialist to join our dynamic team. As a CAD & Denture Integration Specialist, you will play a pivotal role in managing a small team of specialists and experts, while overseeing project management with a focus on technical integration. Your expertise will be crucial in supporting the seamless integration of hardware and software from our technology partners into our software systems.
The main tasks include
- Manage a small team of CAD & Denture Specialists and Experts
- Project management with a focus on technical integration
- Support for the integration of hardware and software from our technology partners into our software systems
- Active contact with partners, especially technology partners and system providers regarding integration, legal contracts and process design
- General project coordination within the department in an agile working environment
- Implementation and monitoring of the specifications from the quality management system according to DIN ISO 13485
- Data integration, data management and documentation
- Support of software development (as required) in the field of CAD components and Denture teeth
- Technical support regarding CAD components and removable dentures
- Adapting, optimizing, and improving internal work processes
- Successfully completed education: Engineer (Uni/FH) / technician / technical draftsman or graduate of a technical course of study (e.g. dental, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering or comparable)
- 4+ years of related work experience
- 2+ years of experience in managing a team
- Practical work experience in project management
- Technical understanding and fascination for 3D CAD software with good spatial imagination
- Very good English and German language skills, both written and spoken (min. C1)
- Experience in the dental branch (especially implantology or CAD/CAM)
- Experience in using exocad CAD software
- Experience in agile work management tools
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied activities in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- Positive work atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workstations, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office options (Mon. + Fri.)
- Further training opportunities
- Company events
- Sports opportunities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
- JobTicket / JobRad
Sound like a good fit?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH| Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download job ad as PDF
* exocad GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy.