To strengthen our exocad team, we are looking for you as Staff Accountant. This position, reporting to the President, will manage the day-to-day financial management for exocad America.
This position is responsible for managing and directing A/P, A/R, payroll and payroll taxes, insurance, rent, capital depreciation, software revenue recognition and monthly financials as reported to exocad and Align.
The position also coordinates internally with Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing to generate and monitor budgets and expenses. Externally, this position works with 3rd parties for corporate taxes, international cost accounting, and related matters.
- This is a full-time salaried position.
- Location of the job is open, however candidates located near our Woburn, MA headquarters will be preferred.
- This job requires at least 5 years of hands-on experience in an accounting role.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of stakeholder types is critical.
Candidate Profile and Skills:
- You should be an excellent communicator, both verbal and written.
- You should be highly organized and and energetic self-starter with a high degree of attention to detail.
- You should be familiar with current US GAAP regulations.
- Knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks Pro is required
- Knowledge of PowerBI is a significant plus.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position salaried, compensation will be determined by level of experience.
- Industry-leading company paid benefits, including Healthcare and Retirement.
- 3 weeks of vacation and 7 days paid sick leave per year.
- The opportunity for further trainings
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- Positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Company events
Process and Timeframe:
This position is available October 1st, 2020 or later. If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad America, Inc. | Larry Bodony (President) | 7 Wheeling Ave #1, Woburn, MA 01801, USA | Tel: +1 855 - EXO - 4CAD (396 - 4223) | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download job advertisement as PDF