To strengthen our R&D Teams in Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
Project Manager (m/f/d)
(for Software Development)
As Project Manager you will be responsible for organizing the execution of our key IT/Software Development projects. The projects in scope are often of a complex nature and will involve international stakeholders within different functions and levels. In our matrix organization, the Project Manager works closely with R&D, clinicians, marketing, the PMO office and the Regulatory office. This role is involved in the product life cycle from idea generation to the commercialization and release.
The main tasks may include:
- Coordination of multiple software development projects within the company as well as enterprise integration software projects within the larger cooperation and/or third parties.
- Breaking down project complexity into a detailed prioritized delivery plan to meet realistic and challenging objectives.
- Development of mitigation strategies to minimize potential project risks.
- Effective communication inside the team as well as representing the team to the outside in collaboration with international cross-functional stakeholders.
- Ensuring quality and compliance by adherence to regulatory requirements and company standards throughout the project life cycle.
- Collaboration with our QM, SQA, security expert teams to obtain necessary approvals and certifications for the projects.
The personal requirements:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in project management.
- Experience of driving projects in a regulated software environment in an international setting with multiple remote functional teams would be of advantage.
- Proficiency in project management and software development methodologies and tools, such as Agile, Scrum, PPM, Asana, Jira, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate with stakeholders at all levels, while working under pressure and managing multiple projects.
- Strong analytical skills to identify and mitigate project risks and issues with strategic thinking to align project objectives with overall business goals.
- English and German (verbal and written) are our standard language for all documents and verbal communication.
What we offer you:
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Hybrid working: Tue-Thu are office days, Mon and Fri can be remote
- Education and training
- Company pension plan (bAV)
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks / Canteen with company chef
- Corporate events
- Job ticket / JobBike
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.