To strengthen our in team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Senior Technical Writer (m/w/d)
We are looking for a Senior Technical Writer to join a team responsible for extending and improving clinical rules that form the basis of Invisalign treatment. In this role, you will write detailed descriptions of clinical protocols and software behavior to support releases of cloud services and user-facing applications in a regulated medical environment. Beyond regulatory requirements, you will work closely with expert clinicians and with developers of state-of-the-art mathematical methods, extend the knowledge base for clinicians and engineers and drive the technical documentation process.
The main tasks may include
- Interview experts to build consistent and comprehensive knowledge base
- Explore and document software behavior and clinical protocols implemented in software
- Maintain traceability and regulatory documentation for medical software
- Write content in documentation-as-code approach, using version control, markup format and text editors
- Educate and guide engineers in contributing to consistent documentation
The personal requirements
- Bachelors degree or higher, education in software, mathematics or a medical field is a big plus.
- 6 years of experience as business analyst or technical writer
- Excellent command of English language
- Experience with version control system and text editors for writing in XML, ReST or markdown. Git, Asciidoc experience a big plus.
- Interest in learning the problem domain and sharing knowledge with the wider team
- Ability to work in a regulated industry, follow a strict process and achieve high quality in every detail.
- Fluent English skills
- German will be a plus
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.