To strengthen our Align/exocad Software Developing Team we are looking for you as a
Senior Cloud Web Services Engineer (m/f/d)
This is an opportunity to join growing Align Cloud Platform engineering team. Team is working on digitizing all company workflows with modern cloud platform (Java / AWS / Docker / K8S). In this position we’ll focus on the service that delivers ingests and processing clinical photos for doctor’s and treatment planning needs.
Your Working place will be at exocad in Darmstadt, but you will report to Align colleagues e. g. in Switzerland or Russia.
In this role, you will…
- Develop and maintain Java API microservices for our Cloud Platform
- Work with the modern cloud industry technologies
- Help draft software requirements, high level technical architecture and system design
- Ensure best development practices applied and followed in personal and group tasks
- Participate in team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
The personal requirements
- 5+ years writing Java web applications
- Experience in building web applications is a must, good knowledge of HTTP protocol and understanding of RESTful is preferred
- Experience with Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience with AWS Cloud and related services
- Knowledge and experience with multi-tier application architectures
- Commitment to deployment automation and DevOps philosophy
- Ability to take initiative solving problems and resolving disputes
- Good written/verbal communication skills
- Understand software, networks, databases, messaging well enough to do feasibility and estimating
- Good written and spoken English.
Nice to have:
- Experience in Python/ Kotlin
- Experience with Docker, PostgreSQL, no-sql databases
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with antlr4 and related tools
- German language skills
- A BS degree in Computer Science or Mathematics and 4 or more years of relevant industry experience are considered the minimum requirements for this position
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for the application:
For questions, please contact:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF