Join a team that is transforming smiles, changing lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can truly transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. Since April 2020 exocad is part of Align Technology. Exocad is founded in 2010 as a spin-off of the world-famous Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research and develops CAD software solutions for digital dental technology. International customers includes well-known companies in the dental industry. You can find more information about exocad on exocad.com.
Ready to join us?
About this opportunity
This role will be focused on design, implementation and maintenance of security controls in Align's cloud systems, networks and applications. You will be a part of cross-functional information security team working with multiple cloud and hybrid environments. The area of expertise includes, yet not limited to cloud vulnerability management, cloud network security, CI/CD pipeline security, runtime protection, container security and cloud security posture management.
In this role, you will…
- Perform risk assessments and security reviews to identify risks to global Align cloud systems and applications
- Define recommendations on best practices for cloud security and runtime protection
- Partner with DevOps and CloudOps teams globally to implement security recommendations
- Take part in developing of cloud security policies and standards that meet industry best practices
- Implement security controls across different cloud service providers
- Configure and maintain automated vulnerability management tools, configuration compliance controls and runtime protection in cloud systems
- Operate cloud security posture management system and related processes to identify configuration flaws and technical vulnerabilities, build alerts and policies
- Create feedback loops to operational teams in order to reduce vulnerabilities being introduced into the cloud environment (DevOps and CloudOps teams)
- Report on metrics for the effectiveness of the cloud security program
- Be an advisor and consultant to technical teams on how to effectively secure cloud environments, CI/CD pipelines and applications in cloud
In this role, you’ll need…
- 5 years of experience in design, building and maintaining cloud security systems
- Deep understanding of multi-cloud and multi-account environments
- Experience with IaaS, PaaS and SaaS service models
- Hands on experience with cloud native tools such as AWS Inspector, Config, Firewall, GuardDuty, and/or similar tools of CSP’s (GCP, Azure, Alibaba)
- Hands on experience with cloud security posture management systems (Aquaseq, Prisma or similar)
- Experience with industry-leading CI/CD tools (JFrog, Atlassian, Jenkins or similar)
- Knowledge of container and runtime protection techniques (k8s security, Istio, hardening, etc.)
- Information Systems, Computer Science, or other technical degree, or equivalent
- Knowledge of English language at intermediate level
Nice to have/Optional
- Experience working in a global organization
- Experience with Cloud operations
- Experience with PaloAlto Prisma Cloud/Compute
- Implementation of CIS benchmarks to cloud environments and applications
- 5% or less – some international travel may be required
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.