To advance our cloud strategy in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Senior Cloud Engineer for Remote Application Streaming (m/w/d)*
Locations: Darmstadt or Berlin in Germany, Madrid in Spain or Woburn near Boston, MA in the US
This role will be focused on design, implementation and maintenance of running 2d/3d applications from the cloud as interactive real-time video-stream including the topic of security controls for protection of the relevant user-data and patient-data.
- Design and/or implementation of a cost-efficient system for deploying Windows-based 2D- and 3D- software into cloud environments (AWS and/or Azure) for real-time remote access from web-browsers and mobile devices (Android, iOS) using customized commercial and/or open-source technology as thin clients
- Integrate the existing cloud storage system for persistent data (user and patient data)
- Partner with our Information Security and Data Privacy experts for HIPAA and GDPR
- Cost estimation, cost simulation and cost analysis
- Design for high security, scalability and availability including Logging and Monitoring of the environments for thousands of sessions in parallel
- Programming or scripting in C#, Typescript, Python or Go, depending on the design and the exact role in the team
- 3 years of experience in design, building and maintaining cloud-based software systems, preferably in AWS
- Experience (at least as a user) with Remote Desktop, AWS AppStream, Vmware Horizon, Azure AVD or similar services for remote software usage, preferably with 2d- or 3d- applications or games
- Experience with JIRA and Confluence
- Information Systems, Computer Science, or other technical degree, or equivalent
- Very good English oral and written
- Exciting and varying tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
- Our main location is Darmstadt, Germany but as part of Align Technology, alternative office location could be Berlin in Germany, Madrid in Spain or Woburn near Boston, MA in the US. In other locations, the offers may vary.
Sound like a good fit?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* exocad GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy.