To strengthen our finance team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Senior Accountant International HGB/US-GAAP (m/w/d)*
As an experienced international accountant (HGB/US-GAAP), you will assume a wide range of responsibilities including the tasks relating to the posting of business transactions in SAP, the preparation of the respective financial statements and the coordination of accounting topics in an international context. Exciting and varied activities await you in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company. You get the chance to get actively involved in an ambi-tious team.
The main tasks include
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB and US-GAAP
- Posting of all daily financial business transactions in SAP S4/HANA
- Handling of account reconciliations (e.g. in BlackLine)
- Preparation of the monthly sales tax summary report
- Preparation and implementation of payment runs
- Responsibility for intercompany reconciliation
- Accounting support and advice for the international subsidiaries
- Monitoring and handling of receivables management and the dunning process
- Contact person for US parent company / tax consultant / auditor etc.
- Optimization of existing and designing of new accounting processes
- Managing and coaching of accounting employees
- Involvement in other internal projects with a direct reporting line to the CFO
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Accounting or Finance e.g. with further training as an international accountant (IHK) or comparable
- 7+ years of professional experience in similar positions in an enterprise / commercial environment.
- Comprehensive knowledge of German HGB and US-GAAP
- Excellent knowledge of SAP (particularly FI module)
- DATEV knowledge desirable
- Understanding of SOX compliance requirements
- Confident handling of MS Office products, especially Excel
- Fluent in English and German (written and spoken)
- A high level of communication skills, independence and diligence
- Enjoy working with numbers
- IT affinity is an advantage
- Dedication and hands-on mentality
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsi-bility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Sound like a good fit?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* exocad GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy.