To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Machine Learning Developer (AI Computer vision using Deep Learning) (m/w/d)
We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven Deep learning researcher with a strong computer vision focus to develop machine learning algorithms for our digital dentistry platform.
The workplace for this position is in Germany but the team is very international and will require English as a standard language.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment and should be interested in product engineering. Delivering high quality software in a fast-paced environment is a top priority for you.
The main tasks may include
- Research, implementation and testing of machine learning algorithms for computer vision on 2D and 3D data e.g., photos, X-Rays, CBCT, 3D surfaces
- Collaborate with development team to integrate ML into digital dentistry products by writing working prototypes in Python or C#.
- Create strategies for continuous improvement of existing machine learning models.
- Collaboration with SQA team to ensure high quality of the software delivered
- Manage tasks through the entire project lifecycle
- Assist in requirements gathering, planning, design and testing of assigned tasks
The personal requirements
- Master's degree in Computer science, Bioinformatics or Mathematics
- Specialized on Deep Learning based problem solving
- Strong experience developing and testing ML algorithms with 3+ years' experience in Python with Tensorflow and/or PyTorch
- Strong knowledge in computer vision and image recognition
- Nice to have: Experience with Amazon AWS and Sagemaker
- Nice to have: Experience with geometrical 3D data.
- Product-oriented personality with strong research skills e.g., the ability to understand papers and source code to take advantage of latest scientific publications.
- Good verbal & written communication skills also in remote working environments with international teams
- English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
- German: min. B1/2 (Language at the Darmstadt location)
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company in international teams
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF