For our headquarter office in Darmstadt, we are looking for you as a reliable and dedicated
Executive Assistant to the CEO (m/f/d) * / hybrid
to support and ensure that the day-to-day business runs smoothly. In this versatile and challenging key position, you will act as a point of contact between managers, employees, customers, and external partners, to enable the leadership to perform effectively and efficiently.
- Calendar management and organization of internal and external appointments, preparation and following up on meetings and requests
- Handling incoming communications, prioritizing messages, and responding to inquiries on behalf of management
- Booking of travel and accommodation requirements, issuing expense reports
- Collaboration with other departments to facilitate cross-functional communication and alignment with board initiatives.
- Coordination of workshops and internal events
- Maintaining a comprehensive and up-to-date repository of board-related documents
- Confident and discreet communication with contacts at various levels across and outside the company
- Steering of individual projects on need basis
- Contribute to the creation of a motivating and modern corporate culture together with HR and the management team
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field is preferred
- Proven experience of 3-5 years in a similar position
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks effectively
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and to work under tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, exercise good judgment, and take initiative when needed.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to draft professional correspondence and meeting minutes
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to interact confidently and professionally with senior executives and board members
- Very good knowledge of English and German, both written and spoken (C1 level), additional languages would be a plus
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite
- Discretion and ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with utmost integrity.
- Strong interpersonal skills, empathic, able to connect with people at all levels of the organization and build effective relationships with key stakeholders
- Exciting and varied tasks in an international, dynamic and growing software company
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Modern offices with latest IT-equipment
- 30 days vacation
- Free barista coffee, drinks, fruit and snacks
- Subsidized employee restaurant with fresh and healthy food
- JobTicket, JobRad, discount membership in premium fitness club located inhouse
- Discounts through Corporate Benefits
Sound like a good fit?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* exocad GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy.