To strengthen our DevOps team at our headquarters in Darmstadt, we are looking for you as a
DevOps Team Manager (CI/CD) (m/f/d)*
We are an innovative 3D CAD/CAM software company in the dental industry based in Darmstadt, Germany. We are looking for a DevOps Team Manager (CI/CD) to lead our team of 3-5 people. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of agile methodologies and best practices in the software development process and will be responsible for cloud DevOps and CI/CD DevOps.
- Lead the DevOps team with focus on CI/CD (Jenkins/CloudBees, Git/Bitbucket, Jira, Docker with Builds for Windows, Linux and Cloud-Native)
- Responsibility for Cloud DevOps and CI/CD DevOps.
- Create and implement automation processes and scripts to improve development, test, and deployment pipelines (Groovy, Python, Bash, Batch)
- Work closely with the development teams to ensure continuous operation of building, testing (Unit-Tests, Integration Tests, Regression Tests, also for Merges / Pull-Requests)
- Monitor and analyze CI/CD issues (Jenkins and Cloud)
- Follow the “CI/CD as code” principle and conduct code reviews (Terraform, Groovy etc.)
- Implement DevOps tools and technologies
- Take responsibility for timelines and budget of the DevOps team
- Degree in Computer Science or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in DevOps or equivalent.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in a team leadership role
- Expert level in implementing, extending, and maintaining DevOps tools and technologies such as Jenkins, Git, Docker, and Kubernetes using the “CI/CD as code” principle
- Advanced to Expert level experience with Amazon AWS Cloud and Terraform with the “Infrastructure as Code” principle
- Experience of working with agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban
- Excellent German (B1 or better) and English (C1) language skills in word and writing
- Excellent communication skills, especially when working with other teams and stakeholders
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied activities in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- Positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and a very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office options (Mon.+Fri.)
- Further training opportunities
- Company events
- Sports opportunities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
- JobTicket / JobRad
We offer an attractive salary and flexible working hours. You will join a motivated team of experts. If you have a passion for DevOps and are ready to play a key role in our company, please apply with your CV and covering letter.
Sound like a good fit?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* exocad GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy.