At exocad, we develop advanced 3D software for healthcare applications. Our technology drives the digitalization of dentistry, thanks to our state-of-the-art software solutions for 3D scanning, design, manufacturing, and implant planning. We work on products that give people a better quality of life – every day.
Currently we are looking for a Dental Technician for the APAC-Region. As an experienced Dental Technician and expert in using our software products, you will support our team in 2nd and 3rd level support, conduct 'Train the Trainer' software training for our partners and assist our software development teams with your know-how in dental technology. You will be actively traind and supported in your role by your colleagues.
- Provide our distributors with 2nd level support for exocad software products (no end-user support)
- Implementation of software training for distribution partners
- Implementation of product presentations at trade events (trade fairs such as IDS, specialist conventions, events of distribution partners)
- Support of the development team with dental questions
- In-depth experience with our software is required, as an expert you already use the software in your daily work. Fascination for software and computers. You're not afraid to edit an XML file or install a new video driver.
- Very good knowledge of English, including written
- You have no problems speaking in front of a larger audience.
- Ideally experience with software training
- A passion for travel
- Confident and affable demeanour
- Employment at a market leader within a stable industry
- International working environment
- Great team spirit
- Positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- The opportunity to work with the latest technology and equipment
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- Flexible working times
Location of Workspace
Have we sparked your interest?
If this position challenges you and matches your qualifications and career goals, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send it by email only to Mr. Christian Agne with the subject line "Dental Technician Korea/China | FIRST NAME, LAST NAME" , including your salary expectations.
Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.