We are the world’s leading provider of dental CAD/CAM software, part of Align Technologies, a multi-billion dollar public company.
As a Customer Service Representative (m/w/d), you will take care of the general order processing and support of exocad’s Partners and End users. Increase the satisfaction of our customers through your good service and thereby contribute your part to our growth and success in the market.
- Support for incoming calls/emails from customers
- Process orders/invoicing/shipments
- Provide information and materials (e.g. installation instructions)
- Maintain customer and product data in our customer portal and CRM database.
- Manage material stocks (copy protection dongles, packaging material, etc.)
- Support the sales team for special sales situations.
- Cooperate with the sales, finance and other departments
- Excellent teamwork, flexibility and strong communication skills
- Very high service and customer orientation
- Experience in Customer Service is required
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products and CRM database
- Independent, structured and goal-oriented
- Professional, sympathetic and friendly demeanor
- Spanish; French; and/or Korean language is a plus
- Employment with the market leader within a stable industry.
- International working environment with a great team spirit.
- Health, Dental and vision insurance.
- 401K plans
- Employee Referral Bonus programs
- Paid vacation and Sick time
- Salary range commensurate with experience
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF