To strenghthen our exocad Application Support Team in China, we search you as
Application Specialist for the APAC-Region (m/w/d)*
As an experienced Dental Technician and expert in using our software products, you will support our team in 2nd and 3rd level support, conduct 'Train the Trainer' software training for our partners and assist our software development teams with your know-how in dental technology. You will be actively trained and supported in your role by your colleagues.
- Provide our resellers, distributors, partners and key opinion leaders with third-level support.
- Conduct reseller training courses and software demonstrations worldwide, online, classroom training on site or at our offices. Report on the training courses held and related to the certification of customers.
- Support our R&D department in further developing and improving all our products by constantly testing the software and hardware of partners, and by passing on suggestions and complaints as well as any feedback from our customers and users.
- Represent our company and our products in a friendly and competent manner at trade fairs and other events worldwide.
- Provide our resellers and customers with up-to-date information on software usage on wiki.exocad.com, our YouTube channel and social media.
- Cooperating with other departments like R&D, Customer Service, Marketing, Quality Management, Sales and Integration Department
- Reporting to Global Application Support Manager
- approx. 30% travel activity
- Technical education in the field of dental technology with a degree as certififed dental technician or master dental technician.
- 3+ years of experience in dental CAD/CAM, in-depth experience with our software is required.
- Very good knowledge of English, including written.
- Very good knowledge of Chinese language.
- Ideally, experience in first and second-level support as well as software training.
- You have no problems speaking in front of a larger audience.
- Fascination for software and computers. You're not afraid to edit an XML file or install a new video driver.
- Confident and affable demeanour and a passion for travel.
- Teamwork and communication skills, self-organization working from home and creativity in the foreground.
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
Location of Workspace
- Home office or
- company office if existing in your living region
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Job ad as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.