Join a team that is transforming smiles, changing lives.
At Align Technology, we believe a great smile can truly transform a person’s life, so we create technology that gives people the confidence to take on whatever’s next. Since April 2020 exocad is part of Align Technology. exocad is founded in 2010 as a spin-off of the world-famous Fraunhofer Institute for Computer Graphics Research and develops CAD software solutions for digital dental technology. International customers include well-known companies in the dental industry. You can find more information about exocad on exocad.com.
Ready to join us?
Administrative Assistant (m/w/d)
About this opportunity
As a member of our US Team, the Administrative Assistant / Bookkeeper is a full-time position that reports to the President and provides support to management staff for clerical and travel needs and assists the Accounting and Marketing departments with bookkeeping and event coordination.
In this role, you will…
- Assist the Accounting department in clerical bookkeeping duties as entries for A/R; A/P, internal expenses, and invoices.
- Generates and reviews internal reports.
- Assists the Marketing department in all trade show event’s needs.
- Responsible for hotel reservations flights/transportation booking and corporate dinners.
- Assist members of management (President, Marketing, Dir of Sales; Dir of Customer Service) with travel logistics.
- Responsible for order and monitor office supplies.
- up to 20% travel domestically and internationally.
In this role, you’ll need…
- 3-5 years of experience in general Administrative/clerical duties.
- 3-5 years of experience in bookkeeping (QuickBooks or similar software).
- 3-5 years of experience MS Office (Excel and Word proficiency)
- Experience in A/R and A/P tasks.
- Experience in CRM systems and databases.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, with special attention to details.
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to urgent situations effectively.
- Experience with PowerBI is a plus.
- Experience with the medical device environment is a plus.
- Other languages are welcome.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Job ad as PDF