To strengthen our support team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
Technical Helpdesk Specialist (DACH) (m/w/d)
As a Technical Helpdesk Specialist you will Provide end users with first-level e-mail support in the DACH end EMEA region..
- Handling of all incoming requests from the exocad webshop. This includes:
- Provide the end user with introductory online training in the use and maintenance of exocad software products.
- Provide end users with first-level e-mail support focused on first contact resolution. Perform first-level troubleshooting such as identifying source of failure, operator error, or software malfunction.
- Install, configure, update and maintain exocad software products at remote locations using remote support tools.
- Support our R&D department in further developing and improving all our products by constantly testing the software and hardware of partners, and by passing on suggestions and complaints as well as any feedback from our customers and users.
- Provide our end users with up-to-date information on software usage on wiki.exocad.com, our YouTube channel and social media.
- Work together with Application Support 3rd level, Customer Service, R&D, Integration Department and Quality Management
What you offer
- Technical education in the field of dental technology with a degree as certified dental technician or master dental technician.
- 2+ years’ experience in dental CAD/CAM, basic experience with our software products is required.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing clearly and effectively.
- Ideally, experience in first-level support as well as software training or systems support role in a lab, dental manufacturing or dental practice.
- Native German speaker. Good knowledge of English, including written.
- Fascination for software and computers. You're not afraid to edit an XML file or install a new video driver.
- Professional, sympathetic and friendly demeanor.
- Teamwork and self-organization working from home and creativity in the foreground.
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Mobile working possibilities (Mo.+Fr.)
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
- JobTicket / JobBike
Sound like a good fit?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* exocad GmbH is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy.