To strengthen our global Finance team at Woburn (US), we are looking for you as a
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Staff Accountant to join our dynamic team. In this role, you will play a crucial part in managing and directing various financial aspects of our organization, ensuring the smooth operation of our accounting processes. The reporting line will be directly to the exocad Finance Headquarter in Germany. If you are a dedicated and detail-oriented accounting professional with a passion for accuracy and a drive for excellence, we want you to be a part of our team.
As a Staff Accountant, you will be responsible for a wide range of financial functions, including:
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to US-GAAP for reporting to exocad and Align
- Processing of all business transactions in local ERP (Quickbooks and soon SAP S4)
- Managing the accounts payable and accounts receivable process
- Ensuring accurate software revenue recognition
- Overseeing payroll and payroll tax activities
- Handling insurance and rent-related financial matters
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations (Blackline)
- Continuously improving finance and accounting processes to comply with Align policies
- Coordinating finance topics (expenses, budget, dunning process) with other departments like Customer Support, Sales, and Marketing
- Collaborating closely with exocad Finance team in Germany as well as Align Corporate Accounting and hiring entity (exocad America) in the US
- Contact person for third parties like e.g. tax advisors, banks and landlord
- Involvement in other internal projects with a direct reporting line to the Finance Headquarter in Germany
Your Profile and Skills:
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities and skills:
- Bachelor's or masters degree in finance/accounting or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in an accounting role
- Familiarity with current US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Excellent knowledge of SAP (particular the FI module) and ideally Quickbooks Pro
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Highly organized and energetic self-starter with a strong attention to detail
- IT/Software affinity is an advantage
What we offer you
- Stable employment with the market leader within a stable industry.
- International working environment with a great team spirit.
- 401K program.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee Referral programs
- Paid vacation and Sick and Comp time.
- Salary range commensurate with experience
Sound like a good fit?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download job ad as a PDF
* exocad is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy.