To strengthen our Team at Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
Senior Software Engineer *
About this opportunity
2 open positions!
We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven Senior software engineer to join the Exocad Ortho Backend group, a team of passionate engineers dedicated to transform the orthodontic world with Exocad and Invisalign product. The work includes developing 3D software tools, discussing requirements with internal customers, conceiving and implementing 3D algorithms, creating software applications and software integration solutions.
The ideal candidate will thrive in a highly collaborative environment; have an interest in product engineering and takes pride in delivering high quality software in a fast paced environment.
In this role, you will…
- Researching and prototyping 3D algorithms in the field of digital orthodontic and restorative treatment planning
- Creating cloud based solutions for processing 3D data.
- Integration of new features and systems into existing workflows and pipelines
- Implementation of the new functionality as a part of medical device production process
- Creation of documentation, such as functional specifications or design documents
- Collaboration with SQA team to ensure high quality of the software delivered
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or Equivalent experience in commercial software development
- 7+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- 3+ years knowledge of /working with C++ (as a developer)
- Knowledge of computational mathematics, linear algebra and analytic geometry
- Knowledge of service design patterns
- Good command of written and verbal English
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas
- Experience of 3D development will be a plus
- Experience with cloud based solutions (AWS) is a plus
- German language will be a plus
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home-office possibilities / fully remote working is possible (inside Germany)
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Job ad as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.