To strengthen our team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test *
We are looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join a team responsible for designing and implementing end-to-end software solutions for customizing automatic Invisalign treatment plans for doctors and patients. You will work in close collaboration with colleagues from a larger Treatment Planning group, as well as with clinical and product experts to verify softwre ranging from mathematical algorithms to cloud integrations. As a Senior SDET, you will design and extend automatic test systems and ensure safe and impactful software release in a regulated medical environment.
The main tasks may include
- Interact closely with clinical experts, project managers, product owners, and software developers, to analyze specifications and deliver detailed requirements.
- Find advanced solutions for verifying open-ended clinical requirements.
- Develop functional, regression, performance, and integration testing solutions using test automation tools
- Perform exploratory testing to quickly uncover problems and to guide the development of more formal test scripts.
- Write and review automatic tests, and support software developers in writing tests early in the development process.
- Troubleshoot and triage manually reported problems and feedback.
- Contribute to documentation, architecture, and project planning and sizing.
- Participate in release preparation: software verification, maintenance of test coverage, troubleshooting and production support.
- Set up, maintain, and improve reliable test environments and CI/CD pipelines.
- Set up, configure, maintain, and improve existing automation frameworks. Research new test tools, test methodologies, and trends, to upgrade existing practices and processes and to create new frameworks.
- Collaborate with other teams to improve automation, QA methodologies, and best practices throughout the company.
The personal requirements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or equivalent experience in commercial software development.
- 6+ years of professional experience in similar positions in an enterprise / commercial environment.
- Deep understanding and 5+ years of practical experience with tools, methodologies, and frameworks for automatic software testing.
- Good knowledge and practical experience with Python and SQL.
- Experience with Build Management, Software Configuration Management, Change Management, and Release Management activities.
- Experience in writing and support of technical documentation.
- Highly motivated, creative, self-starter, with excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills and a “can do” attitude. Thrives in a high-paced, multi-task environment.
- Fluent English skills
- German will be a plus
Would be an advantage to have
- Experience working in highly regulated industries (such as Banking, Financial, Healthcare, Medical Devices, Aerospace, etc.)
- Knowledge of modern C++.
- Experience with cloud computing (AWS).
- Experience testing versioned REST API REST/web services, message brokers, event streaming.
- Mathematical background, and knowledge of optimization methods, linear algebra, analytical geometry, and/or 3D graphics on a university level.
- Experience in agile SDLC.
- Working knowledge of Git and Atlassian stack (Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, etc.)
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.