To strengthen the exocad Development Team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
Senior Product Manager/Designer (m/f/d)
As a Sr. Product Manager/Designer, you will have the exciting opportunity to contribute to the exocad/Align digital platform. Our ideal candidate is a creative self-starter, with the passion, drive and focus to create a unique experience for our customers that they love. You understand that any new technological solution needs to be supported by well-defined processes and delivered with a stellar service offering.
You are detail-driven, with a strong technical background and excellent problem-solving skills. You have a solid understanding of project management fundamentals (e.g. business case, risk management, schedule management, and negotiation). You are comfortable briefing senior leadership, even when you have bad news; you can communicate effectively with business and technical teams both verbally and in writing (English & German).You will work in an international team with team members all around the world.
In this role, you will…
- Develop a deep understanding of exocad/Align customers (dentists, orthodontists, labs, DSOs, etc.) through market research, industry tradeshows, customer visits and close relationships. Communicate and leverage this knowledge with cross-functional teams to assure understanding and buy-in
- Have strong execution skills and the ability to “drive” throughout the product lifecycle, from concept to launch
- Work with the portfolio teams to develop an integrated vision (as appropriate) for Invisalign, exocad and iTero products
- Perform and support limited marketing releases of new products and services
- Provide analysis, strategic-thinking and leadership support that enable the executive team to isolate business issues, and be proactive in providing recommendations for implementing solutions
- Clearly articulate and clarify detailed business requirements that are intended for engineering and user interface design teams to build new software.
- Ensure quality and completeness of the finished product by participating in user acceptance testing, ensuring that acceptance criteria are met
- Participate in project communications, training materials, and business procedures /documentation
- Provide mentorship and leadership to peers, and junior team members across the organization
The personal requirements
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in a relevant discipline like Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience in similar / relevant position
- 5+ years’ experience in product management, product development or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in product design or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in software development / engineering of SaaS products
- Experience in developing or working with dental/medical practice software, laboratory management software, or other healthcare ERP (process) software products is a plus
- Deep product management expertise, including market trends/analysis, NPI process, product roadmap development, requirements, product life-cycle management
- Leadership skills to manage teams and shape growth vision and marketing strategy
- Innovation – develop new ideas through collaboration and execute on creative ideas
- Team oriented – ability to motivate and work well with diverse, cross-functional teams
- Healthcare / Medical / Dental product / industry acumen is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability to interface with product teams, as well as internal/external customers
- C1 verbal and written English
- Min. B2 verbal and written German
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own chef
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.