To strengthen our Align/exocad Advanced Technology Development Team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Senior Business Analyst (m/f/d)
As Senior Business Analyst you will be responsible for organizing the requirements, tests cases, regulatory documentation of key projects transitioning from our Software Research group into Production. You will help us organize and communicate, with the different teams in the enterprise from R&D to Legal to Regulatory and Operations. This role is involved in building documentation to coordinate complex regulated software projects as well as the product life cycle from planning and concept to product and feature requirements to the transition of projects to full development teams.
In this role, you will…
- Partnering with Product Owners to ensure continuous refinement of backlog, which may include stories from multiple projects
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions, outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping
- Be responsible for direct interaction with stakeholders including, but not limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases and recommending appropriate solutions
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate project impact
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes
- Work with the stakeholders to demonstrate the changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed
- Develop training materials and provide training in one-on-one or classroom environment
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization and communication
- Recommend and institute BA best practice and methodology and tools
- Work within or across multiple project teams to ensure that blockers are resolved, and communication gaps are plugged quickly and efficiently
- Ensure quality and completeness of the finished product by participating in user acceptance testing, ensuring that acceptance criteria are met
- Working cross-functionally with the Clinical, Regulatory, R&D, Product Marketing, Customer Care, Sales teams to help drive innovation
In this role, you’ll need…
- Minimum of 7+ years information technology experience in a growth environment
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Exceptional prioritization, proficient problem analysis, process, and project management skills
- Experience with Jira and/or other application lifecycle management tool
- Experience working in an Agile software development environment
- Strong collaborator able to contribute to a variety of tasks
- Superior interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- The ideal candidate must possess exceptional problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, min C1
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.