To strengthen the exocad Development Team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
Senior BA (Business Analyst) – GPO (Business Process Owner (m/f/d)
As a member of the Global Process Management team, you will play a key role supporting the following business focus: development of a central dental platform across all existing exocad and Align technology networks.
You will work in an international team with team members all around the world.
In this role, you will…
- Clarify business ideas for our new products
- Create the primary product benchmarks
- Validate the requirements - assure compliance of the development outcomes within the defined business goals
- Standardize the software development process – assure that the single workflow with promised requirements is applied, and ensure that product improvements are according to the obtained data
- Support global roadmap projects and drive the global process vision for standardization while meeting operational efficiencies, customer experience and future scalability
- Identify and resolve communication gaps to ensure alignment on key global process responsibilities across functions, regions and projects
- Organize, plan and facilitate the development of new global process standards and the associated procedures/training
- Active monitor process compliance and KPIs to address integrity issues
The personal requirements
- BS, MS, or Ph.D. in a relevant discipline like Software Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Previous experience in similar / relevant position
- 5+ years of professional experience with background in process improvement, Operations, program management, change management and/or ERP implementation and governance
- Extensive experience with business processes in sales ops, operations, accounting or controlling
- Experience in developing or working with dental/medical practice software, laboratory management software, or other healthcare ERP (process) software products is a plus
- You are an analytical thinker, a decision-maker and a problem-solver
- You are experienced in documentation and visualization
- Healthcare / Medical / Dental product / industry acumen is an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required with the ability to interface with product teams, as well as internal/external customers
- C1 verbal and written English
- Min. B2 verbal and written German
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own chef
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.