To strengthen our sales team, we are looking for you as Sales Manager. This position, reporting to the President of exocad America, will be selling CAD/CAM software to exocad’s internal and external customers in the US, Canada, and Mexico.
This position is responsible for lead generation, account development, account follow-up, ongoing new product communication, and monthly reporting. The position will coordinate with customer service, marketing and accounting, to manage new customer on-boarding and initial training using internal CRM systems.
- College Degree and US citizenship or green card.
- Location of the job is open, however ability to travel at least 40% is required.
- Spanish or Korean as a second spoken language is a bonus, but not required.
This job requires at least 5 years of hands-on experience in a leading sales management role. Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate and close sales for a wide range of stakeholder types (both lab and clinical) is critical for success.
Candidate Profile and Skills:
- You should be highly presentable and an excellent communicator and negotiator, in both verbal and written forms.
- You should be comfortable with public speaking and presentation of software products.
- You should be highly organized and energetic self-starter with a high degree of attention to detail.
- You should have deep knowledge of today’s dental CAD/CAM industry, and specifically able to communicate effectively with both laboratory and clinical professionals and support staff.
- You should be proficient with computers, including Microsoft Office, and be able to quickly learn and demonstrate new software features and products.
Compensation and Benefits:
- This position is a base + commission position, with specific salary and commission to be determined by the level of experience.
- Industry-leading company paid benefits, including medical, dental, vision, retirement and savings plans.
- 3 weeks of vacation and 7 days paid sick leave per year.
- The opportunity for further trainings
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- Positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Company events
Process and Timeframe:
This position is available October 1st, 2020 or later. If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad America, Inc. | Larry Bodony (President) | 7 Wheeling Ave #1, Woburn, MA 01801, USA | Tel: +1 855 - EXO - 4CAD (396 - 4223) | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download job advertisement as PDF