To strengthen our exocad Developer/Testing Team we are looking for you as a
QA Web Tester (m/f/d)
As a QA Web Tester you will help to ensure that our Web Development is of a high quality and directly meets the needs of the business. The testing process is a crucial part of the development cycle, giving opportunity within this role to make a direct and immediate impact upon divisional success.
For this position you will need very good communication skills, you must be highly motivated, we expect methodical and passionate about delivering quality results in a timely manner, and we prefer someone who will possess excellent attention to detail and solid experience in testing web applications.
You may have worked in the following capacities: Web Tester / Quality Assurance Tester; Software Tester; QA Tester; Website Tester; Test Analyst
The main tasks may include:
- Test web application releases on a day-to-day and project-by-project basis
- Develop and execute comprehensive testing plans for each project release
- Fully understand the relevant product requirements and execute exploratory testing
- Attend meetings and deliver updates on testing progress
- Assist stakeholders in keeping application specifications accurate and up to date
- Work with Developers to improve automated testing where possible
The personal requirements:
- 3+ years of testing experience including test planning and test execution
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Certification from ISTQB, Foundation-level or higher, or other recognized software testing certification
- Strong experience with ticket systems like JIRA
- Demonstrated experience testing large web applications
- Knowledge of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Knowledge of how and where web applications fail - knowing how to break things!
- Experience with security related problems in web applications
- Previous experience in an Agile development environment, or other continuous delivery methodology is a plus
- English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
- German: min. B2 (main language at the Darmstadt location)
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for the application:
For questions, please contact:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.