To strengthen our Support team at Woburn (US), we are looking for you as a
Product Support Specialist*
As a as member of our HelpDesk Team, the Product Support Specialist is an expert in using our software products. Your primary role will be to provide exocad’s end users with world-class technical and product support. You may also be required to collaborate with our Sales team in pre-sales activities and our Application Support Team. You will be actively trained and supported in your role by your colleagues. The position is not tied to our specific locations (Massachusetts), work-from-home options are available.
- Triage and resolve technical support issues relating to all aspects of our products in chat, e-mail and phone consultations from end users primarily and partners inside the HelpDesk team.
- Be responsible for documenting, analyzing, and driving the resolution of customer concerns.
- Work with engineering staff to resolve challenging technical issues.
- Actively and continuously update your technical skills.
- Maintain flexibility to support EST and PST time zones, as part of an on-call coverage team.
- Travel 10%-30%, both domestically and internationally
- 5+ year experience in CAD CAM Dental software (required)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Dental background as a dental lab or clinical technician (required)
- Demonstrated experience in Help Desk, Technical Support or Systems Support role in a Lab, Dental Manufacturing or Dental Practice (required)
- Able to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing clearly and effectively. (required)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and databases. (required)
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to urgent situations effectively (highly desired)
- Knowledge of exocad software is an advantage
- Spanish; French; and/or Korean language skills is a plus. (optional)
What we offer you
- Stable employment with the market leader within a stable industry.
- International working environment with a great team spirit.
- 401K program.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- Employee Referral programs
- Paid vacation and Sick and Comp time.
- Salary range commensurate with experience
Sound like a good fit?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Rosa-Parks-Str. 2 | 64295 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download job ad as a PDF
* exocad is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We also respect your privacy.