exocad is the world’s leading provider of Dental CAD/CAM software, and is part of Align Technology, Inc., a multi-billion dollar public company.
As a as member of our Customer Service Team, the Product Support Specialist is an expert in using our software products. Your primary role will be to provide exocad’s Partners and End users with world-class technical and product support. You may also be required to collaborate with our Sales team in pre-sales activities. You will be actively trained and supported in your role by your colleagues. The position is not tied to our specific locations (Massachusetts and California), work-from-home options are available.
- Triage and resolve technical support issues relating to all aspects of our products in chat, e-mail and phone consultations from partners and end users.
- Be responsible for documenting, analyzing and driving the resolution of customer concerns.
- Work with engineering staff to resolve challenging technical issues.
- Actively and continuously update your technical skills.
- Maintain flexibility to support EST and PST time zones, as part of an on-call coverage team.
- Travel 10%-30%, both domestically and internationally
- Dental background as a dental lab or clinical technician (required)
- Demonstrated experience in Help Desk, Technical Support or Systems Support role in a Lab, Dental Manufacturing or Dental Practice (required)
- 2+ year experience in CAD CAM Dental software (required)
- Able to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing clearly and effectively. (required)
- Familiarity with CRM systems and databases. (highly desired)
- Perform multiple tasks concurrently and respond to urgent situations effectively (highly desired)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent professional experience. (optional)
- Spanish; French; and/or Korean language skills is a plus. (optional)
- Stable employment with the market leader within a stable industry.
- International working environment with a great team spirit.
- 401K program.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance (various options, 80% company paid)
- Employee Referral programs
- Paid vacation and Sick and Comp time.
- Salary range commensurate with experience.
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.