To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven Software engineer to join the Ortho-Restorative Backend group, a team of passionate engineers dedicated to transform the orthodontic world with the Invisalign product. The work includes developing software applications and software integration solutions utilizing JAVA, scripting languages, web services technology. The applicant will have the ability to contribute into software design and automated deployment and testing activities.
This position is for a joint project of exocad and the parent company Aligntech. The workplace for this position is Darmstadt. However, our team is spread over several locations (RU, US, DE).
You will work in a highly collaborative environment and should be interested in product engineering. Delivering high quality software in a fast paced environment is a top priority for you.
The main tasks may include
- Designing, Development, debugging and support of corporate software applications using Java programming languages according to specific coding standards
- Integration of new features and systems into existing workflows and pipelines
- Implementation of the new functionality as a part of medical device production process
- Creation of documentation, such as functional specifications or design documents
- Collaboration with SQA team to ensure high quality of the software delivered
- Manage tasks through the entire project lifecycle
- Assist in requirements gathering, planning, design and testing of assigned tasks
The personal requirements
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or Equivalent experience in commercial software development
- 1+ years of Java development
- 1+ years of using Spring framework
- Knowledge and experience with multi-tier application architectures
- Knowledge of RESTful web services concept and HTTP protocol
- Knowledge of services design patterns
- Good verbal & written communication skills
- Knowledge of deployment automation and DevOps
- English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
- German: min. B1/2 (Language at the Darmstadt location)
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.