To strengthen our support team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
Helpdesk Technician (DACH) (m/w/d)
As a Helpdesk Technician you will Provide end users with first-level phone and email support in the DACH region.
- Provide end users with first-level phone and email support focused on first contact resolution. Perform first-level troubleshooting such as identifying source of failure, operator error, or software malfunction.
- Provide the user with operating instructions in the use and maintenance of exocad software products and assist with online software training.
- Install, configure, update and maintain exocad software products at remote locations using remote support tools.
- Support our R&D department in further developing and improving all our products by constantly testing the software and hardware of partners, and by passing on suggestions and complaints as well as any feedback from our customers and users.
- Provide our end users with up-to-date information on software usage on wiki.exocad.com, our YouTube channel and social media.
- Work together with Application Support 3rd level, Customer Service, R&D, Integration Department and Quality Management
What you offer
- Technical education in the field of dental technology with a degree as certified dental technician or master dental technician.
- 2+ years’ experience in dental CAD/CAM, basic experience with our software products is required.
- Excellent communication skills. Able to communicate technical/complex information both verbally and in writing clearly and effectively.
- Ideally, experience in first-level support as well as software training or systems support role in a lab, dental manufacturing or dental practice.
- Native German speaker. Good knowledge of English, including written.
- Fascination for software and computers. You're not afraid to edit an XML file or install a new video driver.
- Professional, sympathetic and friendly demeanor
- Teamwork and self-organization working from home and creativity in the foreground.
What we offer
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Home office options
- Corporate events
- Company gym and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Lunchroom with daily fresh cuisine from exocad’s very own chef
- Good public transportation links
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.