To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Frontend / Full Stack Developer*
Join a team that is changing millions of lives. Transforming smiles. Transforming lives. Transforming an industry. exocad is looking for a Frontend developer with a good view towards full-stack. To work on VERY interesting new features, in a variety of technologies and areas of expertise.
The team currently is distributed between Darmstadt and Tel-Aviv (Israel), so good English knowledge is a must have.
The main tasks may include
- Develope our new web applications in our stack (React, Angular, C#).
- Learn and share knowledge regarding new technologies and our products.
- Work from home, but later will be (at least partly) in our offices.
- Work in an agile way.
The personal requirements
- Good experience with at least modern web frameworks/libraries (e.g. React, Angular, Redux).
- Good experience with RESTful web services.
- Good experience with .Net, C#.
- 2-4 years of FullStack software development.
- English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
- German: min. A2 (Language at the Darmstadt location)
- Experience with Three.js or any other 3D library.
- Experience with AWS.
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.