To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Expert C++ Engineer*
As an Expert C++ Engineer you will be responsible for driving new features and improving the ecosystem of our scanner software, backend and CAD/CAM systems. Such a position assumes high responsibility and influence on the product. It requires big expertise, thinking out of the box and solving challenging technical problems.
We are looking for the person with strong analytical mindset, fond of math and especially geometry, able to efficiently implement solutions in code. The ideal candidate should have experience (or big desire to grow) in 3D/CAD/CAM software, be innovative and broad-minded.
This is a position in a distributed team: working inside the team in Germany, intensive collaboration with our international teams. So good English knowledge is a must have.
In this role, you will…
- Improve, prototype and implement from scratch algorithms in the field of surface reconstruction and manipulation
- Implement algorithm integration and necessary infrastructure to make things work smoothly
- Analyze software requirements and come up with effective solutions
- Operate as a part of a scrum team focused on RnD: actively participate in sprint planning, demo and retrospective, attend daily standups
- Create documentation, such as functional specifications or design documents
- Keep an eye on new technologies and introduce innovations to improve our product
The personal requirements
- Excellent C++ knowledge (experience of 10+ year of commercial development)
- Algorithms and Data Structures – is a must
- Image Processing and Computational Geometry – strongly desired
- Machine Learning – is a big plus
- Proved problem solving and analytical skills
- Good team player skills to work in geo-distributed team
- Good written and spoken English
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or related fields
Nice to have:
- Experience with 3D/CAD/CAM applications
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.