To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Experienced SQA Engineer*
Daily duties as SQA Engineer include reviewing business and technical specifications to write and execute automated and manual test scripts for quality assurance testing. You will be responsible of defining test strategy, execute test plans, review tests product specifications and participate in defining/selecting appropriate test tools and automation strategy. You will work closely with Development, Program Management, and Operations team to test and roll out the releases. You will be required to support a variety of corporate business applications and web based products in a QA environment. Handle and support dynamic schedule, multiple environments, test cycles and deployments.
The team currently is distributed between Darmstadt and Tel-Aviv (Israel), so good English knowledge is a must have.
The main tasks may include
- Create , Enhance and maintain JS automation infrastructure.
- Test integration of APIs with other applications
- Work with Agile / scrum team methodology
- You will be part of scrum automation team.
- Automate test cases from the requirements
- Estimate testing scope, plan & monitor testing for project.
- Work with bugs throughout their lifecycle
- Collaborate with other applications' teams
The personal requirements
- Over 4 years of automation development experiences with the following languages: JS/C#
- Experience with object oriented development and design
- Understanding of REST API principles, HTTP and HTTPS protocols – advantage
- Knowledge of C# – advantage
- Experience with testing an application using API calls (no UI)
- Experience with multidisciplinary company - medical company is preferred
- Experience in reviewing requirements, specifications, regulations and technical design documents
- Excellent English writing and verbal communication skills
- Experience with testing cloud services is an advantage (AWS) - advantage
- Understanding of role and place of QA in SDLC, testing processes and methodologies
- Analytic mindset, ability to systematize information and learn complex things quickly
- Strong attention to details
- Familiarity with iterative software development life cycles (Agile, SCRUM)
- English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
- German: min. A2 (Language at the Darmstadt location)
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.