To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
Experienced Server Side Programming Software Engineer*
We are looking for a talented and creative server side programming software engineer. If you prove to be a successful candidate, you will join our development team as a full time staff member supporting our rapidly growing intra-oral scanning business. As part of the team, you will design, create and maintain micro services using cloud technologies in order to break down an existing monolith. You will develop web-based applications and data products such as web-API, web-Services, Cloud Services, data and flow management systems.
The team currently is distributed between Darmstadt and Tel-Aviv (Israel), so good English knowledge is a must have.
The main tasks may include
- Work closely and willingly with other team members and other teams.
- Take part in all phases of the software development cycle.
- Teach, learn, identify, recommend and implement high-standardized documentation code and features.
- Ability to combine between technological capabilities and personal skills.
- Take part in every software release by helping the team to design the technical solutions and implement them, always pushing for best practices and good design.
- Demonstrate accountability by constantly monitoring our production health and by suggesting ways to raise stability and robustness, improving the user experience.
- Take responsibility for improving our systems and products, making them more predictable and reliable, in the sense of business continuation.
- Work closely with performance testers, DevOps and ITOP’s teams.
The personal requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- 3-4 years of experience in C#
- 3-4 years of experience with databases – SQL\NoSQL
- 3-4 years of experience with Cloud services, especially AWS
- 3-4 years of experience with .net core
- Advantage: experience in Web development
- Advantage: experience with Agile methodology
- Use own initiative, work methodically and deliver to deadlines
- Work independently and as a team player on the same time
- Has high level of serviceability, customer focused, responsible, supportive and patient.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and well organized.
- Has excellent communication (oral and written) whether interpersonal or organizational
- English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
- German: min. A2 (Language at the Darmstadt location)
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.