At exocad, we develop advanced 3D software for healthcare applications. Our technology drives the digitalization of dentistry, thanks to our state-of-the-art software solutions for 3D scanning, design, manufacturing, and implant planning. We work on products that give people a better quality of life – every day.
Currently we are looking for a Dental Technician (m/f) one each for China and South America.
As an experienced dental technician and expert in using our software products, you will support our team in 2nd level support, conduct 'Train the Trainer' software training for our partners, and assist our software development teams with dental technology issues. You will be actively supported in your role by your colleagues.
- Provide our distributors with 2nd level support for exocad software products (no end user support)
- Implementation of software training for distribution partners
- Implementation of product presentations at trade events (trade fairs such as IDS, specialist conventions, events of distribution partners)
- Support of the development team with dental questions
- Expertise in the use of exocad DentalCAD. You should know our software so well that you know all the clever tricks to make the impossible possible!
- Fascination for software and computers. You're not afraid to edit an XML file or install a new video driver.
- Very good knowledge of English, including written
- For the position in China very good knowledge of mandarin is necessary
- For the position in South America very good spanish and portuguese language skills are mandatory
- Experience with software training
- A passion for travel
- Confident and affable demeanor
- Employment at a market leader within a stable industry
- International working environment
- Great team spirit
- Positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- The opportunity to work with the latest technology and equipment
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- Flexible working times
Have we sparked your interest?
If this position challenges you and matches your qualifications and career goals, we look forward to receiving your application. Please send it by email only to Mr. Christian Agne with the subject line "Dental Technician (m/f) | FIRST NAME LAST NAME and LOCATION" , including your salary expectations.
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.