To strengthen our marketing team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
(Darmstadt and partially home office possible)
Our new Copywriter will play a vital role within the marketing team. We will rely on you to create and check texts for our various communication channels − in line with our brand philosophy. You will report to the Head of Marketing and Communications
- Ensure all written communication is in line with the exocad tone of voice and adapted to the respective communication channel on- and offline
- Writing and editing of press releases, website copy, newsletters, headlines, copy for ads, product brochures, presentations, video subtitles, invitations, internal communication tools, speeches, interviews etc.
- Manage internal approval processes
- Translations from German to English
- Proofreading copy to check spelling and grammar in American English (and German)
- Creating and developing a glossary database (product names, claims, key sentences, words, etc.)
- Close collaboration with the responsible marketing team members for social media, PR, graphics and other departments (sales, development, product)
- Manage external translation agencies for other language translations
What you offer
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree-level within the field of marketing, communication, journalism, English language studies or similar
- 3+ years of experience working as a Copywriter or similar position
- Native English speaker with very good verbal and written skills in German
- Creative mind. Detail oriented. Teamplayer.
- You thrive in a dynamic and international environment
- Experience in the dental industry preferred
What we offer
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working hours
- Home office options
- Corporate events
- Company gym and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Lunchroom with daily fresh cuisine from exocad’s very own chef
- Good public transportation links
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.