To strengthen our Team at Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
About this opportunity
We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven Business Analyst to join the Exocad Ortho Backend group, a team of passionate engineers dedicated to transform the orthodontic world with Exocad and Invisalign products. Business analyst acts as a mediator between marketing, operations, clinical, UI/UX designers, software development and SQA teams. Business analysts create and maintain system requirements specification (SRS) documents for software applications, using an engineering approach for analysis and escalation of existing problems. The work includes clarifying business requirements for data flows and data processing, discussing requirements with internal customers and documenting them.
In this role, you will…
- Communication with project stakeholders, subject matter experts and software developers on creating system requirements specification for software applications.
- Communication with software developers and SQA engineers to clarify requirements during development and testing phase.
- Ensures tracing requirements from the documentation to the software product
- Creating and maintaining system requirements specification (SRS) documents
- Form and document architectural solutions together with other team members.
- Produce analysis for current tasks.
- Playing backlog owner role for Scrum team
In this role, you’ll need …
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in the SW, IT-related field.
- 5+ years of professional experience in a similar position
- Strong technical writing skills to gather and document requirements clearly.
- Effectively coordinates work and communication across different groups of individuals and levels in the organization.
- Proven understanding of development processes and agile methodologies (SCRUM).
- Proactively initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members.
- Analytical and solution-oriented mind, critical and logical thinking, ability to reach the correct conclusion based on the available facts and arguments.
- Experience and desire to learn Cloud Services, and Software Architecture.
- Ability to analyze information and learn quickly.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint and desire to learn new applications.
- Experience in drawing UML diagrams (sequence, data flow, ER) is a plus.
- Understanding the principles of operation and design of REST API is a plus.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of any programming language is a plus.
- German B1/B2 is a plus.
What we offer you
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home-office possibilities / fully remote working is possible (inside Germany)
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: email@example.com
Download Job ad as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.