As an experienced Application Support Engineer and expert in using our software products, you will support our team in 2nd and 3rd level support, conduct 'Train the Trainer' software training for our partners and assist our software development teams with your know-how in dental technology. You will be actively trained and supported in your role by your colleagues.
- Provide our distributors with 2nd level support for exocad software products
- Implementation of software training for distribution partners
- Implementation of product presentations at trade events (trade shows and partner events)
- Support of the development team with dental questions
- approx. 30% travel activity
- In-depth experience with our software is required, as an expert you already use the software in your daily work. Fascination for software and computers. You're not afraid to edit an XML file or install a new video driver.
- Very good knowledge of English, including written
- You have no problems speaking in front of a larger audience.
- Ideally experience with software training
- A passion for travel
- Confident and affable demeanour
- Employment at a market leader within a stable industry
- International working environment
- Great team spirit
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsi-bility
- The opportunity to work with the latest technology and equipment
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- Flexible working times
Location of Workspace
- Home office or
- company office if you live in the Woburn (MA 01801) region
Have we sparked your interest?
If this position challenges you and matches your qualifications and career goals, we look for-ward to receiving your application. Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad America, Inc. | Larry Bodony (President) | 7 Wheeling Ave #1, Woburn, MA 01801, USA | Tel: +1 855 - EXO - 4CAD (396 - 4223) | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download job advertisement as PDF