To strengthen our location in Darmstadt we are looking for you as a
Application Specialist (m/w/d)
for our exoplan software
As an experienced dental technician and expert in the use of our software products, you will support our team in 3rd level support, conduct software trainings for our partners and support our software development teams with your know-how in dental technology. You will be actively trained and supported in your role by your colleagues.
The focus of your work will revolve around our software exoplan.
The main tasks include:
- 3rd level support for our partners and customers
- Execution of worldwide online reseller trainings and software demonstrations, as classroom training on site or in our own offices
- Internal reporting of the conducted trainings and the related certifications of the customers
- Supporting our R&D department in the further development and improvement of all our products by constantly testing software and hardware from partners and by passing on suggestions and complaints as well as any feedback from our customers and users
- Representing our company and products at trade shows and other events worldwide
- Providing up-to-date information on software usage to our resellers and customers on wiki.exocad.com, our YouTube channel and social media
- Internal collaboration with departments: R&D, System Integration, Customer Service, Marketing, Quality Management and Sales
The personal requirements:
- Technical training in the field of dental technology with a degree as a dental technician or master dental technician
- At least 3 years of experience in dental CAD/CAM - in-depth experience with our exoplan software is required
- Ideally experience in 3rd level support as well as software training
- Very good knowledge of German and English (oral and written - each min. B2)
- You have no problems to speak in front of a larger audience
- Fascination for software and computers
- You are not afraid to edit an XML file or to install a new graphics driver
- Self-confident and congenial appearance and a passion for traveling
- Teamwork and communication skills, self-organization and creativity are in the focus
What we offer:
- Exciting and wide range of tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit
- Modern offices and cutting-edge work equipment
- Flexible working and home office
- Education and training
- Sport and work life balance
- Free drinks and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Corporate events
- Job ticket
exocad's mission is to make high-quality dental restorations accessible to everyone. At exocad you will work on a product that gives people more quality of life every day. exocad offers you a very interesting working environment in one of the market-leading software companies in the dental industry.
Want to join?
If this position excites you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form to apply:
For questions, please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | 64293 Darmstadt | Tel.: +49 6151 6294-133 | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Stellenanzeige als PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.