To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
3D Software Developer*
We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven Senior software engineer to join the Ortho-Restorative Backend group, a team of passionate engineers dedicated to transform the orthodontic world with the Invisalign product. The work includes developing 3D software tools, discussing requirements with internal customers, conceiving and implementing 3D algorithms, creating software applications and software integration solutions.
This position is for a joint project of exocad and the parent company Aligntech. The workplace for this position is Darmstadt. However, our team is spread over several locations (RU, US, DE).
You will work in a highly collaborative environment and should be interested in product engineering. Delivering high quality software in a fast paced environment is a top priority for you.
The main tasks may include
- Researching and prototyping 3D algorithms in the field of digital orthodontic and restorative treatment planning
- Creating cloud based solutions for processing 3D data
- Integration of new features and systems into existing workflows and pipelines
- Implementation of the new functionality as a part of medical device production process
- Creation of documentation, such as functional specifications or design documents
- Collaboration with SQA team to ensure high quality of the software delivered
The personal requirements
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or Equivalent experience in commercial software development
- Knowledge of C++ (3+ years as C++ developer)
- Knowledge of computational mathematics, linear algebra and analytic geometry
- Knowledge of service design patterns
- Good communication skills, ability to clearly communicate concepts and ideas
- Experience of 3D development will be a plus
- English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
- German: min. B1/2 (Language at the Darmstadt location)
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: email@example.com| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.