To strengthen our development team in Darmstadt we are looking for you as
C++ Software Developer*
We are looking for a resourceful and result-driven (Senior) Software Deveolper to join the Ortho-Restorative Backend (ORB) group. The ORB team is responsible for integration of new combined ortho-restorative treatment planning algorithms and tools into current business processes:
• Introduction of new clinical workflow based on algorithms designed for facial-driven Treatment Planning, providing them via web-services.
• Integration between Invisalign and exocad components.
This position is for a joint project of exocad and the parent company Aligntech. The workplace for this position is Darmstadt. However, our team is spread over several locations (RU, US, DE).
The main tasks may include
- Design of internal and integration architecture (business logic, infrastructure) together with architect.
- Discussion and clarification of requirements with business stakeholders, operations estimation of scope and execution planning.
- Preparation of technical documentation.
- Approximately 30% of time will be spent on non-code writing assignments:
- requirements clarification
- architecture design and discussions
- formal documentation preparation
- handling of production incidents
- eliminating technical and documentation debt
- status reporting.
The personal requirements
- Master degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or related field, or Equivalent experience in commercial software development
- C++ 11 and above (C++17 is used actually)
- Knowledge of Software design principles
- Unit-test writing experience
- Experience with Git, BitBucket, Issue tracking tools
- High level of independence working
- Ability to communicate with non-technical (customer support, project management) colleagues
- Ability to handle multiple parallel projects in different states depending on readiness of other component/team for integration
- English: min. B2 (daily project language e.g. in meetings)
- German: min. B1/2 (Language at the Darmstadt location)
- Nice to have: Experience to work with a big code base, legacy code refactoring, experience with AWS (S3, EKS, ECS), docker, python, development for Linux, RESTfull APIs knowledge
What we offer you
- Exciting and varied tasks in a dynamic and growth-oriented software company
- Flat hierarchies and efficient decision-making processes
- A positive working atmosphere that promotes both individual freedom and responsibility
- Strong team spirit and very good working atmosphere
- Modern offices and workplaces, working with the latest technologies
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibilities
- Corporate Events
- Sports facilities and work-life balance
- Free drinks, fruit and snacks
- Canteen with own cook
- Good transport connections
Have we aroused your interest?
If this position challenges you and fits your qualifications and professional goals, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please use our online form for your application:
For questions please contact us:
exocad GmbH | Personnel Department | Christian Agne | Julius-Reiber-Str. 37 | D-64293 Darmstadt | E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org| Phone.: 06151 6294-133
Download job advertisement as PDF
* The job title does not mean the male variant, but stands for the gender-neutral designation of the profession. People are welcome regardless of gender, origin, sexual orientation and religion.